PhD student in computer science
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 429 429 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 262 262 55 bronze badges
- Sports 183 183 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 78 What is the best way to remember the difference between sensitivity, specificity, precision, accuracy, and recall?
- 52 Why downsample?
- 22 Generators and for loops in Python
- 16 Does filter preserve list ordering?
- 12 Why does convolution work?
- 8 Why isn't every eigenvalue of a stochastic matrix equal to 1?
- 8 What are some reasons iteratively reweighted least squares would not converge when used for logistic regression?
- View more network posts →