Infectious disease epidemiologist specializing in the intersection between mathematical models of disease transmission and observational methods. Crafter of artisanal simulation models for the discerning scientist. Oddly fond of enteric pathogens.
A fair hand at SAS, Python and R
Member for 7 years, 11 months
143 profile views
Last seen Jan 3 at 2:16
- Academia 48.3k 48.3k 44 gold badges104104 silver badges218218 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 17.4k 17.4k 99 gold badges6767 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Biology 2.7k 2.7k 1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Travel 2.7k 2.7k 1515 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 2.4k 2.4k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 302 Why are shortcuts like x += y considered good practice?
- 165 Is Facebook coming to an end?
- 149 What does this professor mean by saying "I do not have time to respond"
- 140 What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 119 How exactly does one “control for other variables”?
- 109 Why Was Python Written with the GIL?
- 96 Does Julia have any hope of sticking in the statistical community?
- View more network posts →