Recovering academic. Data geek interested in mixed-effects models, experimental design, psychometrics, causality, and machine learning. Teetotal vegan cyclist.
Top Network Posts
- 36 Variance of $K$-fold cross-validation estimates as $f(K)$: what is the role of "stability"?
- 30 Big disagreement in the slope estimate when groups are treated as random vs. fixed in a mixed model
- 25 Showing that 100 measurements for 5 subjects provide much less information than 5 measurements for 100 subjects
- 25 Soliciting pre-submission manuscript comments from people who could later be peer reviewers
- 23 Maximum Likelihood Estimation (MLE) in layman terms
- 22 Why does treatment coding result in a correlation between random slope and intercept?
- 21 Latent variable interpretation of generalized linear models (GLMs)
- View more network posts →