- Cross Validated 11k 11k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 743 743 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 622 622 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Academia 371 371 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Data Science 191 191 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 Variance of $K$-fold cross-validation estimates as $f(K)$: what is the role of "stability"?
- 37 What are the worst (commonly adopted) ideas/principles in statistics?
- 36 Confused about independent probabilities. If a fair coin is flipped 5 times, P(HHHHH) = 0.03125, but P(H | HHHH) = 0.5
- 36 Maximum Likelihood Estimation (MLE) in layman terms
- 34 Big disagreement in the slope estimate when groups are treated as random vs. fixed in a mixed model
- 27 Why is the marginal distribution/marginal probability described as "marginal"?
- 26 Soliciting pre-submission manuscript comments from people who could later be peer reviewers
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.