- Cross Validated 9.5k 9.5k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 743 743 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 612 612 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Academia 371 371 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Data Science 181 181 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 Variance of $K$-fold cross-validation estimates as $f(K)$: what is the role of "stability"?
- 31 Big disagreement in the slope estimate when groups are treated as random vs. fixed in a mixed model
- 29 Maximum Likelihood Estimation (MLE) in layman terms
- 27 Why is the marginal distribution/marginal probability described as "marginal"?
- 26 Soliciting pre-submission manuscript comments from people who could later be peer reviewers
- 25 Showing that 100 measurements for 5 subjects provide much less information than 5 measurements for 100 subjects
- 24 Why does treatment coding result in a correlation between random slope and intercept?
- View more network posts →