- Cross Validated 11.2k 11.2k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 743 743 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 622 622 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Academia 371 371 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Data Science 191 191 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 Maximum Likelihood Estimation (MLE) in layman terms
- 38 Variance of $K$-fold cross-validation estimates as $f(K)$: what is the role of "stability"?
- 37 What are the worst (commonly adopted) ideas/principles in statistics?
- 37 Confused about independent probabilities. If a fair coin is flipped 5 times, P(HHHHH) = 0.03125, but P(H | HHHH) = 0.5
- 35 Big disagreement in the slope estimate when groups are treated as random vs. fixed in a mixed model
- 27 Why maximum likelihood and not expected likelihood?
- 27 Why is the marginal distribution/marginal probability described as "marginal"?
- View more network posts →