Principal Survey Scientist, Abt SRBI (http://www.abtsrbi.com)
Primary areas of expertise: survey statistics, structural equation and latent variable modeling, Stata programming, microeconometrics, resampling methods
Given that I spent those freaking three minutes to fill in this profile information, I think that the users with generic
user0123456 lack respect for the community. My response to their questions is limited, and it is intentional.
The views expressed are my own, independent of my employer.
- Cross Validated 26.6k 26.6k 6666 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Academia 4.2k 4.2k 1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 545 545 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 509 509 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 96 What are the major philosophical, methodological, and terminological differences between econometrics and other statistical fields?
- 56 Statistics Jokes
- 54 R vs SAS, why is SAS preferred by private companies?
- 49 What's the difference between principal component analysis and multidimensional scaling?
- 44 Rediscovery of calculus in 1994: what should have happened to that paper?
- 43 Explaining to laypeople why bootstrapping works
- 41 Does causation imply correlation?
- View more network posts →