Principal Survey Scientist, Abt SRBI (http://www.abtsrbi.com)
Primary areas of expertise: survey statistics, structural equation and latent variable modeling, Stata programming, microeconometrics, resampling methods
Given that I spent those freaking three minutes to fill in this profile information, I think that the users with generic
user0123456 lack respect for the community. My response to their questions is limited, and it is intentional.
The views expressed are my own, independent of my employer.
- Cross Validated 27.3k 27.3k 11 gold badge6767 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Academia 4.2k 4.2k 1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 675 675 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 629 629 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 What are the major philosophical, methodological, and terminological differences between econometrics and other statistical fields?
- 57 Statistics Jokes
- 55 R vs SAS, why is SAS preferred by private companies?
- 49 What's the difference between principal component analysis and multidimensional scaling?
- 45 Explaining to laypeople why bootstrapping works
- 44 Rediscovery of calculus in 1994: what should have happened to that paper?
- 43 Does causation imply correlation?
- View more network posts →