Hobbes: What's the point of attaching a number to everything you do ?
Calvin: If your numbers go up, it means you're having more fun.
- Stack Overflow 19.3k 19.3k 77 gold badges5757 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.1k 3.1k 2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Computational Science 862 862 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 841 841 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 578 578 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 396 How to add an extra column to a NumPy array
- 91 Converting RGB to grayscale/intensity
- 86 Is it possible to specify your own distance function using scikit-learn K-Means Clustering?
- 77 Combine 3 separate numpy arrays to an RGB image in Python
- 66 Principal component analysis in Python
- 65 Simple wrapping of C code with cython
- 62 Matplotlib subplots_adjust hspace so titles and xlabels don't overlap?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.