- Cross Validated 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 451 451 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 213 213 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Data Science 121 121 33 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 113 113 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 What is the upside of treating a factor as random in a mixed model?
- 17 Logistic Regression : How to obtain a saturated model
- 9 Prediction interval for a future proportion of successes under Binomial setting
- 6 Which property of count data make mean-variance dependency?
- 6 Summarizing a lognormal distribution with geometric mean and standard deviation
- 6 Why would there be a positive risk-free rate?
- 6 Estimating the ratio of cell means in ANOVA under lognormal assumption
- View more network posts →