Top network posts
- 24 What is the upside of treating a factor as random in a mixed model?
- 17 Logistic Regression : How to obtain a saturated model
- 9 Prediction interval for a future proportion of successes under Binomial setting
- 6 Which property of count data make mean-variance dependency?
- 6 Summarizing a lognormal distribution with geometric mean and standard deviation
- 6 Why would there be a positive risk-free rate?
- 5 Java advanced loop : what is (not) evaluated in the loop's header?
- View more network posts →