I'm a VB.Net/T-SQL/MDX coder trying to break into machine learning programming. I have strong interests in neural nets and logical reasoning, as well as passing acquaintances with such related topics as fuzzy sets, stochastic distances metrics and basic information theory...When my father taught physics, he used to bring home some of his more difficult equations for me to solve, back when I was in 4th and 5th grade; I'm now trying to resurrect that lost skill, so please excuse my mathematical illiteracy in the meantime.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
24 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Cross Validated 1k 1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 465 465 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Data Science 351 351 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 257 257 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 151 151 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 13 What are the known, existing practical applications of chaos theory in data mining?
- 12 What are the flaws in Jeff Hawkins's AI framework?
- 11 What is the difference between probability and fuzzy logic?
- 10 Do the Determinants of Covariance and Correlation Matrices and/or Their Inverses Have Useful Interpretations?
- 9 Do the Determinants of Covariance and Correlation Matrices and/or Their Inverses Have Useful Interpretations?
- 9 Definition of a model in machine learning
- 7 How much of Deep Mind's work is actually reproducible?
- View more network posts →