I'm a VB.Net/T-SQL/MDX coder trying to break into machine learning programming. I have strong interests in neural nets and logical reasoning, as well as passing acquaintances with such related topics as fuzzy sets, stochastic distances metrics and basic information theory...When my father taught physics, he used to bring home some of his more difficult equations for me to solve, back when I was in 4th and 5th grade; I'm now trying to resurrect that lost skill, so please excuse my mathematical illiteracy in the meantime.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
17 profile views
Last seen 20 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 10 What are the flaws in Jeff Hawkins's AI framework?
- 8 What is the difference between probability and fuzzy logic?
- 6 How much of Deep Mind's work is actually reproducible?
- 5 Calculating VC-dimension of a neural network
- 5 Definition of a model in machine learning
- 5 Are there more layer types like convolution layers and fully connected layers?
- 5 Why does "Depth = Semantic representation" in convolutional neural networks?
- View more network posts →