Associate professor in business analytics.
Previously postdoc in statistics, PhD in economics, MSc and BSc in statistics.
Work experience in finance.
Interests: time series analysis, forecasting, volatility modelling, risk management; casually also macroeconomics and economic policy.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
67 profile views
Last seen Jul 9 at 9:13
- Cross Validated 29.1k 29.1k 66 gold badges4848 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Academia 338 338 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 304 304 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Economics 287 287 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 Is 50% 100% higher than 25% or is it 25% higher than 25%?
- 32 Testing for autocorrelation: Ljung-Box versus Breusch-Godfrey
- 30 Is an overfitted model necessarily useless?
- 24 Correlation between OLS estimators for intercept and slope
- 24 Properties of PCA for dependent observations
- 19 Interpretation of mean absolute scaled error (MASE)
- 18 Paradox in model selection (AIC, BIC, to explain or to predict?)
- View more network posts →