Associate professor in business analytics.
PhD in economics/finance, MSc in statistics.
Work experience in finance.
Interests: financial econometrics, forecasting, volatility modelling, risk management, model selection and other.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
94 profile views
Last seen Jun 26 at 18:07
- Cross Validated 49.4k 49.4k 1010 gold badges8686 silver badges204204 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Economics 1k 1k 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Academia 610 610 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 377 377 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Testing for autocorrelation: Ljung-Box versus Breusch-Godfrey
- 39 Is 50% 100% higher than 25% or is it 25% higher than 25%?
- 35 Is an overfitted model necessarily useless?
- 30 Interpretation of mean absolute scaled error (MASE)
- 28 AIC versus cross validation in time series: the small sample case
- 27 Can overfitting and underfitting occur simultaneously?
- 27 Correlation between OLS estimators for intercept and slope
- View more network posts →