I noticed that this profile receives views. Let me make your click a little more worthwhile, and explain Iterator's raison d'être...
I do some things again and again, or my code does (almost) the same thing again and again. Iterating isn't tedious per se, but it helps to iterate rapidly. I am mastering that.
I work on topics in many areas, usually solving stimulating problems with stimulating data. Sometimes there is a stimulating amount of stimulating data.
To contact me, look for me in the SO R chat room, where I am often learning from R experts, or leave a message there or in a separate chat (@Iterator) - SO will alert me.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
18 profile views
Last seen Mar 6 '12 at 4:26
- Stack Overflow 19.2k 19.2k 1111 gold badges6464 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 375 375 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Parenting 280 280 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 How can I extract plot axes' ranges for a ggplot2 object?
- 72 Options for caching / memoization / hashing in R
- 34 Check if the number is integer
- 33 How can I reference the local environment within a function, in R?
- 31 Why do logicals (booleans) in R require 4 bytes?
- 28 What are the disadvantages of using .Rdata files compared to HDF5 or netCDF?
- 28 Migrating R libraries
- View more network posts →