Former quantum physicist now working in the financial industry. Programmer for passion, and C++ still gets me the nerdest. Great interest in machine-learning, data mining and related stuff.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 19 '18 at 22:52
- Stack Overflow 9.7k 9.7k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Computational Science 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1k 1k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 388 388 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 211 211 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 44 "unpacking" a tuple to call a matching function pointer
- 35 Good examples of "two is easy, three is hard" in computational sciences
- 27 Copy constructor for a class with unique_ptr
- 21 Is the inverse of std::numeric_limits::infinity() zero?
- 19 How can I create a shared_ptr to a std::vector?
- 19 C++ function composition
- 18 Personal advantages of being a referee once you quit science?
- View more network posts →