Former quantum physicist now working in the financial industry. Programmer for passion, and C++ still gets me the nerdest. Great interest in machine-learning, data mining and related stuff.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 2 '19 at 21:21
- Stack Overflow 10.8k 10.8k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Computational Science 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Review 518 518 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 293 293 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 "unpacking" a tuple to call a matching function pointer
- 35 Good examples of "two is easy, three is hard" in computational sciences
- 31 Copy constructor for a class with unique_ptr
- 21 C++ function composition
- 21 Is the inverse of std::numeric_limits::infinity() zero?
- 20 How can I create a shared_ptr to a std::vector?
- 20 Extreme learning machine: what's it all about?
- View more network posts →