I'm a psychology professor who mostly works with genetically informative samples, studying the ways that people differ.
I've worked in the genetics of dyslexia and language, personality, intelligence, memory, social traits like altruism.
My interests are Philosophy, Science in general, the arts. Fun is sailing and skiing.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 14 '15 at 19:38
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 349 349 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 217 217 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 213 213 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Bicycles 151 151 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 How to check if object (variable) is defined in R?
- 24 Jekyll display posts by category
- 16 R: what are Slots?
- 16 No line in plot chart despite + geom_line()
- 13 Calling a function from a namespace
- 13 How do I prevent "r 'library' or 'require' calls not declared" warnings when developing a package?
- 11 Custom contrasts in R: contrast coefficient matrix or contrast matrix / coding scheme? And how to get there?
- View more network posts →