I'm a psychology professor who mostly works with genetically informative samples, studying the ways that people differ.
I've worked in the genetics of dyslexia, personality, intelligence, memory, optimism, creativity, and the interface of social, moral, and philosophy, via traits like favoritism, moral foundations, and deontological versus utilitarian orientation.
Interests are Philosophy, Science in general, arts. Fun includes sailing and skiing.
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 2626 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Super User 369 369 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 223 223 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 217 217 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Bicycles 151 151 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 How to check if object (variable) is defined in R?
- 25 Jekyll display posts by category
- 19 No line in plot chart despite + geom_line()
- 18 R: what are Slots?
- 14 Calling a function from a namespace
- 13 How do I prevent "r 'library' or 'require' calls not declared" warnings when developing a package?
- 11 Custom contrasts in R: contrast coefficient matrix or contrast matrix / coding scheme? And how to get there?
- View more network posts →