cbeleites unhappy with SX
Analytical chemist, vibrational spectroscopist and chemometrician.
I do professional chemometrics consulting and training as well as chemometric method development and coding:
Södeler Weg 19
phone: +49 (15 23) 1 83 74 18
USt-ID: DE306376280 email: claudia (dot) beleites (at) chemometrix (dot) gmbh
Member for 10 years, 1 month
30 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 '20 at 7:52
- Cross Validated 32.9k 32.9k 22 gold badges6565 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Academia 20.6k 20.6k 11 gold badge4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.8k 12.8k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 3.7k 3.7k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.2k 3.2k 1919 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 209 How to delete multiple values from a vector?
- 100 How to overlay density plots in R?
- 98 Nested cross validation for model selection
- 88 Choice of K in K-fold cross-validation
- 86 Why do many talented scientists write horrible software?
- 78 ggplot's qplot does not execute on sourcing
- 69 At what point can you walk out of a restaurant if they make you wait to pay the bill?
- View more network posts →