cbeleites unhappy with SX
Analytical chemist, vibrational spectroscopist and chemometrician.
I do professional chemometrics consulting and training as well as chemometric method development and coding:
Södeler Weg 19
phone: +49 (15 23) 1 83 74 18
USt-ID: DE306376280 email: claudia (dot) beleites (at) chemometrix (dot) gmbh
Member for 9 years, 4 months
27 profile views
Last seen May 15 at 10:53
- Cross Validated 30.6k 30.6k 22 gold badges6262 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Academia 19.4k 19.4k 3838 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.3k 12.3k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 3.4k 3.4k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Chemistry 3k 3k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 195 How to delete multiple values from a vector?
- 92 How to overlay density plots in R?
- 86 Nested cross validation for model selection
- 84 Why do many talented scientists write horrible software?
- 80 Choice of K in K-fold cross-validation
- 78 ggplot's qplot does not execute on sourcing
- 68 Is it unethical to edit the text of my undergraduate thesis prior to sharing online?
- View more network posts →