cbeleites unhappy with SX
Analytical chemist, vibrational spectroscopist and chemometrician.
I do professional chemometrics consulting and training as well as chemometric method development and coding:
Södeler Weg 19
phone: +49 (15 23) 1 83 74 18
USt-ID: DE306376280 email: claudia (dot) beleites (at) chemometrix (dot) gmbh
Member for 9 years, 6 months
27 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 at 7:52
- Cross Validated 31.5k 31.5k 22 gold badges6262 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Academia 19.5k 19.5k 3838 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.4k 12.4k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 3.6k 3.6k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.1k 3.1k 1919 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 200 How to delete multiple values from a vector?
- 93 How to overlay density plots in R?
- 92 Nested cross validation for model selection
- 85 Choice of K in K-fold cross-validation
- 84 Why do many talented scientists write horrible software?
- 78 ggplot's qplot does not execute on sourcing
- 68 At what point can you walk out of a restaurant if they make you wait to pay the bill?
- View more network posts →