- Mathematics 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 478 478 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 303 303 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 192 192 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- History 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 What are some interpretations of Von Neumann's quote?
- 35 Do functions all have an infinite number of limits?
- 20 How to explain brackets to young students
- 18 What is the rationale of the Matérn covariance function?
- 17 What value does practicing have without paying attention to what you do?
- 13 Ordinary kriging example step by step?
- 12 Intuition behind convex functions
- View more network posts →