Alexis Dinno is a social epidemiologist at the Oregon Health & Science University-Portland State University School of Public Health who geeks out on quantitative methods, including statistical methods.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
120 profile views
Last seen Oct 14 '20 at 20:51
Top network posts
- 74 Is the COVID-19 pandemic curve a Gaussian curve?
- 47 Why does frequentist hypothesis testing become biased towards rejecting the null hypothesis with sufficiently large samples?
- 44 What is your favorite statistical graph?
- 42 What are some of the most common misconceptions about linear regression?
- 33 Should we address multiple comparisons adjustments when using confidence intervals?
- 32 What is the relationship between $Y$ and $X$ in this plot?
- 31 Assumptions of linear models and what to do if the residuals are not normally distributed
- View more network posts →