Alexis Dinno is a social epidemiologist at the Oregon Health & Science University-Portland State University School of Public Health who geeks out on quantitative methods, including statistical methods.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
101 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 at 19:10
Top network posts
- 64 Is the COVID-19 pandemic curve a Gaussian curve?
- 44 What is your favorite statistical graph?
- 44 Why does frequentist hypothesis testing become biased towards rejecting the null hypothesis with sufficiently large samples?
- 38 What are some of the most common misconceptions about linear regression?
- 31 What is the relationship between $Y$ and $X$ in this plot?
- 29 Should we address multiple comparisons adjustments when using confidence intervals?
- 28 What's the difference between the variance and the mean squared error?
- View more network posts →