Alexis Dinno is a social epidemiologist at the Oregon Health & Science University-Portland State University School of Public Health who geeks out on quantitative methods, including statistical methods.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
115 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 at 19:15
Top network posts
- 73 Is the COVID-19 pandemic curve a Gaussian curve?
- 44 Why does frequentist hypothesis testing become biased towards rejecting the null hypothesis with sufficiently large samples?
- 44 What is your favorite statistical graph?
- 40 What are some of the most common misconceptions about linear regression?
- 31 Should we address multiple comparisons adjustments when using confidence intervals?
- 31 What is the relationship between $Y$ and $X$ in this plot?
- 30 What's the difference between the variance and the mean squared error?
- View more network posts →