Alexis Dinno is a social epidemiologist at the Oregon Health & Science University-Portland State University School of Public Health who geeks out on quantitative methods, including statistical methods.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
101 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 44 What is your favorite statistical graph?
- 44 Why does frequentist hypothesis testing become biased towards rejecting the null hypothesis with sufficiently large samples?
- 38 What are some of the most common misconceptions about linear regression?
- 31 What is the relationship between $Y$ and $X$ in this plot?
- 28 Should we address multiple comparisons adjustments when using confidence intervals?
- 28 What's the difference between the variance and the mean squared error?
- 26 Assumptions of linear models and what to do if the residuals are not normally distributed
- View more network posts →
Top tags (23)
25 What does the logo for CrossValidated represent? Jan 30 '16
15 Top $k$ List of Reasons to Close a Question Immediately Sep 20 '17
11 How to print a Cross Validated question or answer? Sep 28 '14
7 Are contest-type questions appropriate for CV? Nov 8 '17
6 MathJax has ceased rendering on my system Apr 14 '17