Assistent professor of psychology at the University of Warwick, UK.
R, I use
Python (using PsychoPy) and
A list of my publications can be found on my homepage (usually with possibility to download the papers, data, and analysis scripts).
- Stack Overflow 13.5k 13.5k 1010 gold badges6464 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 13.2k 13.2k 99 gold badges6262 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 795 795 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 399 399 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 318 318 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 205 Plot a legend outside of the plotting area in base graphics?
- 149 What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 120 Get column index from label in a data frame
- 103 What is the most pythonic way to pop a random element from a list?
- 101 Change the spacing of tick marks on the axis of a plot?
- 93 What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 77 What are the possible dimensions / sizes / units LaTeX understands?
- View more network posts →