Assistent professor of psychology at the University of Warwick, UK.
R, I use
Python (using PsychoPy) and
A list of my publications can be found on my homepage (usually with possibility to download the papers, data, and analysis scripts).
- Stack Overflow 12.9k 12.9k 88 gold badges6363 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 12.7k 12.7k 99 gold badges5959 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 765 765 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 389 389 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 318 318 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 189 Plot a legend outside of the plotting area in base graphics?
- 136 What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 108 Get column index from label in a data frame
- 95 Change the spacing of tick marks on the axis of a plot?
- 92 What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 87 What is the most pythonic way to pop a random element from a list?
- 74 What are the possible dimensions / sizes / units LaTeX understands?
- View more network posts →