i build Systems & Tools for Analysis, Prediction, Visualization, & Simulation.
i also design, code, and deploy complete distributed and (horizontally) scalable Machine Learning-based applications (e.g., anti-fraud filter, recommendation engine, monitoring/anomaly detectors), often in the service layer decoupled from the main app.
- Machine Learning
- decision tree (CART/C4.5) & random forest
- deep learning (multi-layer perceptron)
- support vector machine (SVM/SVR)
- probabilistic graphical models (eg, Bayesian Net, Markov Random Field)
- ***Dimension Reduction Techniques*** - spectral decomposition (PCA & kPCA, kLDA) - Kohonen Map (self-organizing map)
- ***ETL pipelines*** - akka stream - Apache Spark - Kafka/Zookeeper
- ***Social Network Analysis & Visualization*** - using graph theoretic techniques for - community detection - identify members essential for network health/growth - identify nascent sub-communities - particular fluency in *NetworkX*, *GraphViz*
- ***Analysis & Modeling of Time Series*** - decomposition - forecasting - anomaly detection
- ***Optimization*** - combinatorial optimization - csp
- ***Numerical Methods*** - matrix decomposition - monte carlo techniques - Gaussian quadrature, - finite difference methods
- ***Persistence*** - redis - postgres
- ***Geo-Spatial Data Modeling, Persistence, & Computation*** - postgis (storage, query, computation)
- apache spark
- apache kafka
- akka & akka-stream
- NumPy + SciPy + Matplotlib + pandas
- git (& gitHub)
- travis ci
- Stack Overflow 66.1k 66.1k 2323 gold badges156156 silver badges197197 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 9.7k 9.7k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 568 568 22 gold badges55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 535 535 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 423 423 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 595 How to choose the number of hidden layers and nodes in a feedforward neural network?
- 330 How to Correctly Use Lists in R?
- 202 How to make several plots on a single page using matplotlib?
- 144 Graphviz, changing the size of edge
- 123 How does functools partial do what it does?
- 116 Generate a heatmap in MatPlotLib using a scatter data set
- 114 How to use the 'sweep' function
- View more network posts →