I am a biostatistician, in my 4th year of work (2011). I have worked largely on candidate gene studies, and am moving into large scale population epidemiology, as well as some clinical trial work in the area of pedatric diabetes.
My blog is literally a dumping ground for 'notes to self' and code I plan to reuse. If even a single post gets found by someone in google and helps them then it will have been worth doing it as a blog rather than it's original form (.txt file).
Always eager to learn and happy to help. Will happily chat, sports first stats second, I don't make the rules the alphamabet does.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jul 26 '12 at 23:53
Top network posts
- 97 geom_smooth() what are the methods available?
- 76 Subscript letters in ggplot axis label
- 73 Legend placement, ggplot, relative to plotting region
- 69 Legend placement, ggplot, relative to plotting region
- 64 geom_rect and alpha - does this work with hard coded values?
- 41 geom_smooth() what are the methods available?
- 40 How do you remove columns from a data.frame?
- View more network posts →