Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia
Member for 7 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 22 '20 at 8:42
- English Language Learners 37.2k 37.2k 1313 gold badges113113 silver badges218218 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Chemistry 3k 3k 77 gold badges3131 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Literature 2.3k 2.3k 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Politics 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 201 What can an independent election observer in Russia do if they notice irregularities?
- 60 A chart of daily cases of COVID-19 in a Russian region looks suspiciously level to me - is this so from the statistics viewpoint?
- 60 "A boiled egg in the morning is really hard to beat" - explain the pun please
- 43 "I hate red color" or "I hate red": why exactly is the first option ungrammatical
- 42 What are "industrial chops"?
- 37 Does the notion of check word exist in English?
- 36 Why is pyrimidine less basic than pyridine?
- View more network posts →