I am interested in solving problems using a data-driven approach. I graduated from the Master's program in Applied Statistics at Cornell University in May 2020. I earned my doctorate degree in Macroeconomics in 2015 and while working in a policy think tank, decided to return to graduate school to learn advanced Statistics and Machine learning to generate insights and impact on real-world problems. I bring a combination of mathematics, economics, and statistics background which gives me the foundations and perspective to tackle challenges with rigor and clarity.
I am looking to work in a collaborative environment where fresh thinking is encouraged and expertise from the required domain can be melded with statistical tools for informed decisions.
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 567 567 22 gold badges44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Emacs 409 409 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 206 206 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 123 123 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 How to make the pdf output of better print quality?
- 21 How to convert .Rmd file to .Rnw file of Rstudio?
- 18 Reset par to the default values at startup
- 16 Bibliography style which extracts only the initials of the first names
- 14 How to define more line types for graphs in R (custom linetype)?
- 13 How to create plots in multiple windows and keep them separate in R
- 12 How to name columns in time series objects?
- View more network posts →