An old man in the sea.
I'm too old, I'm a really slow learner, and I study by myself. I've come to enjoy the taste of lemonade.
Please don't leave cryptic comments to my questions if you want to help me. If you don't want to, then simply don't write anything.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
39 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 at 12:18
- Cross Validated 4.5k 4.5k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Economics 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 "Once, twice, thrice,...", what comes next?
- 38 Seminal papers that later were proven to contain errors
- 20 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 18 Sampling distribution from two independent Bernoulli populations
- 16 How to approach a student with bad hygiene?
- 14 RStudio doesn't save picture
- 13 What's the purpose of the two different definitions used for limit?
- View more network posts →