Ruben van Bergen
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 4 at 23:47
Top network posts
- 117 If 900 out of 1000 people say a car is blue, what is the probability that it is blue?
- 53 Why is a mixture of two normally distributed variables only bimodal if their means differ by at least two times the common standard deviation?
- 35 Monty Hall Problem with a Fallible Monty
- 20 Can I use a tiny Validation set?
- 17 Does regression work on data that isn't normally distributed?
- 13 Can AUC-ROC be between 0-0.5?
- 13 In Bayesian inference, why are some terms dropped from the posterior predictive?
- View more network posts →