Ruben van Bergen
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 12 at 22:32
Top network posts
- 119 If 900 out of 1000 people say a car is blue, what is the probability that it is blue?
- 54 Why is a mixture of two normally distributed variables only bimodal if their means differ by at least two times the common standard deviation?
- 42 After bootstrapping regression analysis, all p-values are multiple of 0.001996
- 35 Monty Hall Problem with a Fallible Monty
- 20 Can I use a tiny Validation set?
- 17 Does regression work on data that isn't normally distributed?
- 15 Conditioning a variable on itself and some other variable
- View more network posts →