Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 52 Why is matter-antimatter asymmetry surprising, if asymmetry can be generated by a random walk in which particles go into black holes?
- 16 When does a confidence interval "make sense" but the corresponding credible interval does not?
- 8 What are good ways of plotting distributions over time using R?
- 8 "When to use boxplot and when barplot" rules (of thumb?)
- 8 The abundance of P values in absence of a hypothesis
- 8 Meaning of $5.1\sigma$ significance with regards to GW150914
- 7 Box-and-Whisker Plot for Multimodal Distribution
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.