- TeX - LaTeX 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 384 384 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 379 379 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 277 277 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 Difference between a git commit and the working directory?
- 26 How to use multiple URLs for one bibtex reference?
- 26 How can I know the default PGF line width?
- 25 Using TikZ coordinates in expressions?
- 21 Referring to the previous/next commit in git?
- 21 Why must a nonlinear activation function be used in a backpropagation neural network?
- 21 Is there a word that means “measure time”?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 22 '18