- Stack Overflow 8.1k 8.1k 1212 gold badges6868 silver badges166166 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Mathematics 463 463 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 201 201 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 175 175 99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 Why do we minimize the negative likelihood if it is equivalent to maximization of the likelihood?
- 35 Think like a bayesian, check like a frequentist: What does that mean?
- 34 Why is the mean function in Gaussian Process uninteresting?
- 34 While loop with empty body checking volatile ints - what does this mean?
- 23 Why is the cost function of neural networks non-convex?
- 22 numpy: Invalid value encountered in true_divide
- 21 Gibbs sampling versus general MH-MCMC
- View more network posts →