- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 99 gold badges4949 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 4k 4k 2424 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics 443 443 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 201 201 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 175 175 99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Why do we minimize the negative likelihood if it is equivalent to maximization of the likelihood?
- 35 Think like a bayesian, check like a frequentist: What does that mean?
- 34 While loop with empty body checking volatile ints - what does this mean?
- 30 Why is the mean function in Gaussian Process uninteresting?
- 22 Why is the cost function of neural networks non-convex?
- 21 Gibbs sampling versus general MH-MCMC
- 16 CUDA compilation issue with CMake
- View more network posts →