- Stack Overflow 6.4k 6.4k 55 gold badges3838 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.8k 3.8k 2323 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Mathematics 433 433 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 201 201 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Data Science 173 173 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 Why do we minimize the negative likelihood if it is equivalent to maximization of the likelihood?
- 35 Think like a bayesian, check like a frequentist: What does that mean?
- 34 While loop with empty body checking volatile ints - what does this mean?
- 28 Why is the mean function in Gaussian Process uninteresting?
- 22 Why is the cost function of neural networks non-convex?
- 20 Gibbs sampling versus general MH-MCMC
- 15 CUDA compilation issue with CMake
- View more network posts →