- Cross Validated 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Politics 457 457 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 377 377 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Biology 241 241 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 229 229 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 Two negative main effects yet positive interaction effect?
- 26 Given big enough sample size, a test will always show significant result unless the true effect size is exactly zero. Why?
- 26 Paying people not to vote at all
- 24 How to fit a smooth curve to my data in R?
- 14 How does the correlation coefficient differ from regression slope?
- 14 Gradient boosting machine accuracy decreases as number of iterations increases
- 12 How to transform leptokurtic distribution to normality?
- View more network posts →