- Academia 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 564 564 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 463 463 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 432 432 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Computational Science 191 191 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 92 PhD student, issued contract at year 3 which will sign over intellectual property. Is it legal?
- 52 Quit PhD and find a job
- 15 Advantages of Box-Muller over inverse CDF method for simulating Normal distribution?
- 12 With regards to PhD theses, what level of knowledge should one assume the reader to have? And, if needed, where should basic information be placed?
- 9 Does it make sense to get a PhD if a person does not want to be in academia and prefers to stay in business?
- 9 Random numbers keep coming out the same, despite random seed being used
- 7 Reconstructing a continuous function from finite element method. Is there a faster algorithm for doing so?
- View more network posts →