- Cross Validated 50.9k 50.9k 55 gold badges8080 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Russian Language 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 551 551 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 403 403 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 115 Why use gradient descent for linear regression, when a closed-form math solution is available?
- 115 Line of best fit does not look like a good fit. Why?
- 75 Why the sudden fascination with tensors?
- 52 Why is Newton's method not widely used in machine learning?
- 48 Are residuals "predicted minus actual" or "actual minus predicted"
- 45 Why doesn't regularization solve Deep Neural Nets hunger for data?
- 43 Approximate $e$ using Monte Carlo Simulation
- View more network posts →