C developper turned to Java, with an intellectual interest in Math and Statistics but a huge lack of knowledge ;)
Developper of sxmlc, a simple XML parser written in C that can be used in some embedded systems.
All original source snippets I post on stackoverflow are dedicated to the public domain. Do with them as you see fit.
(And I give my rep in bounties. It's depleted now so I'll wait for some time to build it back up)
Top network posts
- 31 Postgresql - change the size of a varchar column
- 29 Why is it impossible, without attempting I/O, to detect that TCP socket was gracefully closed by peer?
- 27 When is a Java thread alive?
- 26 How can I convert a .jar to an .exe?
- 18 What is "Locked ownable synchronizers" in thread dump?
- 14 "make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:443" when restarting apache (installing trac and mod_wsgi)
- 11 nvcc fatal : Unsupported gpu architecture 'compute_20
- View more network posts →