During November, 2017, I joined RStudio in the solutions engineering team. My goal is to make R the first choice for data science work and enterprise deployment.
Previously I was with Revolution Analytics and Microsoft, where I managed client engagements in data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
I am co-author of R for Dummies - a text aimed at quickly getting you up to speed with R.
Follow me on twitter: @RevoAndrie
- Stack Overflow 157.9k 157.9k 3636 gold badges405405 silver badges466466 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 758 758 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Golf 707 707 11 gold badge44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 624 624 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 221 221 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2481 How to make a great R reproducible example
- 412 Replace specific characters within strings
- 393 How can I remove all objects but one from the workspace in R?
- 383 How to save a plot as image on the disk?
- 289 Extracting the last n characters from a string in R
- 286 What do hjust and vjust do when making a plot using ggplot?
- 194 Measuring function execution time in R
- View more network posts →