PhD student in agricultural economics, I like particularly time series econometrics and got recently interested in impact evaluation. I use mainly R for stats, and contribute to the package tsDyn, as well as marginally to vars.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 28 at 6:12
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.4k 2.4k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 529 529 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 298 298 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Relative frequencies / proportions with dplyr
- 38 Can dplyr package be used for conditional mutating?
- 33 Filter groups by occurrence of a value
- 26 Add row to a data frame with total sum for each column
- 25 jekyll 2.2.0 | Error: Address already in use - bind(2)
- 21 Filter groups by occurrence of a value
- 20 R purrr:::pmap: how to refer to input arguments by name?
- View more network posts →