Ari B. Friedman
I am a Fellow at the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics and an MD/PhD candidate at U. Penn. (Perelman School of Medicine and the Wharton School). I have a particular interest in computer-intensive statistical methods and bringing state-of-the-art methods to applied problems. I also teach the Statistical Programming Workshop series for incoming doctoral students.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 14 '12 at 13:41
- Stack Overflow 62k 62k 3030 gold badges162162 silver badges221221 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 2k 2k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1k 1k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 519 How to unload a package without restarting R
- 465 How to sort a dataframe by multiple column(s)
- 179 R apply function with multiple parameters
- 154 Add new row to dataframe, at specific row-index, not appended?
- 136 How to make a great R reproducible example
- 134 Speed up the loop operation in R
- 132 Linking R and Julia?
- View more network posts →