Dave (email@example.com) is currently a Senior Consultant at Automatic Forecasting Systems (215-394-8897). His doctorate dissertation on automatic modeling of time series was the basis for the technological advances in time series analysis. One of the founding principals of Automatic Forecasting Systems (AFS)( http://www.autobox.com ), his innovational leadership and statistical expertise is at the core of the success of AFS. He has over 40 years of experience in statistical consulting and expert system product development. Under his leadership and vision, AFS has lead the way in championing expert time series analysis this making these tools available to all. He has held teaching positions at Penn State University and the Drexel University Graduate School. Dave is well-founded both theoretically and in the practice of Management Science. Before founding AFS he held Senior management positions at General Electric, Celanese Corporation and The American Stock Exchange. Dave holds a B.A. in Statistics from CCNY, an M.S. in Statistics from Villanova University and an A.B.D. in Applied Economics from the University of Pennsylvania.
Warminster, PA, United States
Member for 9 years, 4 months
43 profile views
Last seen Jan 19 at 14:10
Top network posts
- 109 When (and why) should you take the log of a distribution (of numbers)?
- 33 Seeking certain type of ARIMA explanation
- 30 How to statistically compare two time series?
- 23 How to know if a time series is stationary or non-stationary?
- 16 Auto.arima with daily data: how to capture seasonality/periodicity?
- 16 Analyse ACF and PACF plots
- 14 Is Prophet from Facebook any different from a linear regression?
- View more network posts →