- Cross Validated 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 617 617 11 gold badge88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 333 333 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Physics 175 175 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 103 103 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 Diagnostics for generalized linear (mixed) models (specifically residuals)
- 23 Hypothesis testing: Fisher vs. Popper vs. Bayes
- 21 Difference between the assumptions underlying a correlation and a regression slope tests of significance
- 16 Why is correlation not very useful when one of the variables is categorical?
- 16 Linear regression what does the F statistic, R squared and residual standard error tell us?
- 15 Why does this set of data have no covariance?
- 13 Variational Inference in plain english
- View more network posts →