- English Language & Usage 55.6k 55.6k 1717 gold badges112112 silver badges230230 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.2k 6.2k 2626 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Linguistics 3.3k 3.3k 1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Philosophy 2.7k 2.7k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 586 How do you quote a passage that has used '[sic]' mistakenly?
- 203 What is a feminine version of 'guys'?
- 158 What is "ass door"?
- 121 What do you call a disk with a hole in the middle?
- 115 Is it true that English has no future tense?
- 93 Is there a saying or proverb for a situation where the weakest party will always lose?
- 84 Factorial and exponential dual identities
- View more network posts →