- English Language & Usage 53.3k 53.3k 1616 gold badges107107 silver badges223223 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.1k 6.1k 2525 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Linguistics 3.3k 3.3k 1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Philosophy 2.7k 2.7k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 581 How do you quote a passage that has used '[sic]' mistakenly?
- 200 What is a feminine version of 'guys'?
- 120 What do you call a disk with a hole in the middle?
- 114 Is it true that English has no future tense?
- 93 Is there a saying or proverb for a situation where the weakest party will always lose?
- 84 Factorial and exponential dual identities
- 67 Idiom: People caring about minor stuff while something terrible is happening
- View more network posts →