I do research in the field of system security, with a focus on microarchitectural side channel attacks. This includes the development of new attack techniques, but even more the creation of new tools to process sensitive information securely on otherwise insecure microarchitectures.
For measurements and attacks, I use low-level programming languages like C/C++ and, most notably, x86 Assembly. For everything else, I prefer C#.
When I'm not doing research, I develop new and innovative online teaching material for our IT security courses, for example an ASP.NET Core based CTF (Capture the Flag) framework, which combines mandatory exercises and practical tasks with a competition.
Top network posts
- 159 Client side GroupBy is not supported
- 55 Ambiguous call when using LINQ extension method on DbSet<T>
- 32 Text color on "Moderator" and "Staff" badges is hard to read
- 28 Ambiguous call when using LINQ extension method on DbSet<T>
- 23 We're switching to CommonMark
- 13 Using the AesGcm class
- 9 Code snippet link text conflicts with underline in Firefox
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.