Head of GESIS Panel @ GESIS Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Member for 8 years, 7 months
6 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 '16 at 15:01
Top Network Posts
- 54 How exactly does one “control for other variables”?
- 41 Would a Bayesian admit that there is one fixed parameter value?
- 38 Produce a list of variable name in a for loop, then assign values to them
- 29 Joining means on a boxplot with a line (ggplot2)
- 23 Boxplot with respect to two factors using ggplot2 in R
- 21 What does orthogonal mean in the context of statistics?
- 19 R package for multilevel structural equation modeling?
- View more network posts →