Data scientist in the DC area.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 at 15:30
- Cross Validated 13.9k 13.9k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 446 446 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 318 318 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Golf 121 121 44 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 101 101 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 When is a biased estimator preferable to unbiased one?
- 38 Understanding t-test for linear regression
- 36 Why is ridge regression called "ridge", why is it needed, and what happens when $\lambda$ goes to infinity?
- 35 Why is the cost function of neural networks non-convex?
- 31 Is probability theory the study of non-negative functions that integrate/sum to one?
- 29 Why using Newton's method for logistic regression optimization is called iterative re-weighted least squares?
- 29 What did my neural network just learn? What features does it care about and why?
- View more network posts →