Top network posts
- 25 Even if Democrats have control of the senate, won't new legislation just be blocked with a filibuster?
- 10 Two random variables are dependent given a third random variable, and independent otherwise
- 8 Is it possible that marginally independent random variables are conditionally dependent?
- 8 What assumptions about probability do different models make?
- 8 References related to the molecular distance geometry problem (estimating true distances based on noisy distances)
- 7 Sample correlation is also a MLE estimator
- 6 What does it mean to take the expectation with respect to a probability distribution?
- View more network posts →