Hello, I'm D. Jeremie Juste, an applied econometrician with a particular interest for free softwares. I discovered stackoverflow while learning R. I must admit that I've started learning R on stackoverflow :-). Still learning...
Member for 6 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 27 '16 at 13:50
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Emacs 654 654 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 275 275 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 198 198 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 141 141 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 R nlminb What does false convergence actually mean?
- 10 Download single files from GitHub
- 9 emacsclient to access remote emacs server
- 8 data.table operation with .SD: calculating percentage change concisely
- 6 Doc-view change background to black
- 6 Collaborative editing:Using Rudel to connect to a Gobby process
- 6 What's the expression for partial derivative in ggplot()?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 16 '19