I am a business intelligence developer in the banking industry with a skillset in predictive analytics and data visualization; however, I have a background in marketing, consumer credit, biostatistics, nursing, and psychology. As such, I have a wide array of interest and experience across many areas of study.
My primary research interests are in time series forecasting, logistic regression, and natural language processing.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jun 2 '17 at 19:01
Top network posts
- 86 How to calculate Area Under the Curve (AUC), or the c-statistic, by hand
- 81 An example: LASSO regression using glmnet for binary outcome
- 29 McFadden's Pseudo-R2 Interpretation
- 12 Pitfalls in experimental design: Avoiding dead experiments
- 10 Comparing nested binary logistic regression models when $n$ is large
- 7 Assigning values to missing data for use in binary logistic regression in SAS
- 6 Selecting the best subset of variables for parsimonious binary logistic regression models
- View more network posts →