PhD Candidate in Economics with a heavy dose of, and a not-so-secret love for, Econometrics and Statistics. My PhD finaly settled to be a monograph on the Two-tier Stochastic Frontier model/framework.
Top Network Posts
- 71 Subscript notation in expectations
- 67 Dealing with a PhD student reneging on an agreement to appear in social media
- 61 Mutual information versus correlation
- 47 Fundamental equations in economics
- 44 Why the sum of residuals equals 0 when we do a sample regression by OLS?
- 43 Saying "good question" during a seminar talk
- 41 Please explain the waiting paradox
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (24)
14 2015 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection Mar 17 '15
12 Data Science SE Aug 2 '14