Senior Data Scientist at IAG with current interests in computer vision, natural language processing and advanced analytics on data in its native form, as enabled by recent advances in machine learning, deep learning, cloud computing etc. PhD in Business Statistics and Econometrics, Monash University, Australia.
Top network posts
- 106 Convert a list of data frames into one data frame
- 81 What is the difference between zero-inflated and hurdle models?
- 47 AIC,BIC,CIC,DIC,EIC,FIC,GIC,HIC,IIC --- Can I use them interchangeably?
- 45 How can I count runs in a sequence?
- 32 Datasets constructed for a purpose similar to that of Anscombe's quartet
- 17 Examples where method of moments can beat maximum likelihood in small samples?
- 16 How do I best simulate an arbitrary univariate random variate using its probability function?
- View more network posts →