Senior Data Scientist at IAG with current interests in computer vision, natural language processing and advanced analytics on data in its native form, as enabled by recent advances in machine learning, deep learning, cloud computing etc. PhD in Business Statistics and Econometrics, Monash University, Australia.
- Cross Validated 3.4k 3.4k 1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 253 253 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 113 113 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 107 Convert a list of data frames into one data frame
- 83 What is the difference between zero-inflated and hurdle models?
- 47 AIC,BIC,CIC,DIC,EIC,FIC,GIC,HIC,IIC --- Can I use them interchangeably?
- 45 How can I count runs in a sequence?
- 32 Datasets constructed for a purpose similar to that of Anscombe's quartet
- 17 Examples where method of moments can beat maximum likelihood in small samples?
- 16 How do I best simulate an arbitrary univariate random variate using its probability function?
- View more network posts →