Statistical and research consultant for clients in a variety of fields: elementary, secondary, and higher education; health care; psychology; business; law; and archaeology.
Email: Roland@IntegrativeStatistics.com. Websites: IntegrativeStatistics.com, with a more frivolous site at YellowBrickStats.com.
Hobbies: woodland and swamp photography (rolly.smugmug.com), chess, target archery.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
25 profile views
Last seen May 4 at 19:24
Top network posts
- 31 Accommodating entrenched views of p-values
- 30 How to treat illogical survey responses
- 26 Seeking certain type of ARIMA explanation
- 25 How to model this odd-shaped distribution (almost a reverse-J)
- 20 How to remove leading "0." in a numeric R variable
- 18 Are all values within a 95% confidence interval equally likely?
- 18 What skills are required to perform large scale statistical analyses?
- View more network posts →