I'm fascinated by all of the problems surrounding any kind of data analysis. Anything down to writing C to speed up loops all the way up to visualizing multidimensional data sets, I love to find and squash bugs and I love to build tools that help people wrangle their data into a useful form. I also have a strong interest in statistical problems in neurophysiology, which is where I discovered my love of programming and data analysis tooling.
New York, NY, United States
Member for 9 years, 9 months
6 profile views
Last seen May 9 '17 at 3:06
- Stack Overflow 20.6k 20.6k 99 gold badges6161 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 789 789 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 547 547 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 123 123 55 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 123 123 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 161 save a pandas.Series histogram plot to file
- 114 Intersecting two dictionaries in Python
- 95 subsetting a Python DataFrame
- 75 Eliminating all data over a given percentile
- 60 What is the Spark DataFrame method `toPandas` actually doing?
- 50 Get original indices of a sorted Numpy array
- 49 Is there a 'foreach' function in Python 3?
- View more network posts →