I'm fascinated by all of the problems surrounding any kind of data analysis. Anything down to writing C to speed up loops all the way up to visualizing multidimensional data sets, I love to find and squash bugs and I love to build tools that help people wrangle their data into a useful form. I also have a strong interest in statistical problems in neurophysiology, which is where I discovered my love of programming and data analysis tooling.
- Stack Overflow 22.5k 22.5k 1010 gold badges6363 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 799 799 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 577 577 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 123 123 55 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 123 123 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 196 save a pandas.Series histogram plot to file
- 116 Intersecting two dictionaries
- 98 subsetting a Python DataFrame
- 92 Eliminating all data over a given percentile
- 66 What is the Spark DataFrame method `toPandas` actually doing?
- 61 Is there a 'foreach' function in Python 3?
- 55 Get original indices of a sorted Numpy array
- View more network posts →