Member for 10 years, 8 months
Senior economist at Bank of Lithuania (macroeconomic modeling, macro and microeconometrics), lecturer at Vilnius University (microeconomics, game theory).
Top network posts
- 106 When is it ok to remove the intercept in a linear regression model?
- 22 When to log transform a time series before fitting an ARIMA model
- 20 Choosing seasonal decomposition method
- 20 Confidence interval for geometric mean
- 17 Fitting models in R where coefficients are subject to linear restriction(s)?
- 15 Persistence in time series
- 15 How to do logistic regression subset selection?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.