I enjoy programming, mathematics and statistics. I'm interested in C++, Scala, R and Python, and I study mathematics in my spare time.
(My profile picture is from the Numberline Lane set of childrens' books for learning maths. I can be contacted via outlook.com, username tootone.)
London, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 4 months
8 profile views
Last seen May 23 at 10:35
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.1k 5.1k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.3k 3.3k 1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 382 382 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 What is the inverse of regularization strength in Logistic Regression? How should it affect my code?
- 46 Array bounds check efficiency in .net 4 and above
- 41 probability $2/4$ vs $3/6$
- 39 What's 4 times more likely than 80%?
- 34 Derive Variance of regression coefficient in simple linear regression
- 33 When is it safe to type less and drop curly braces in math mode
- 30 Whose shoulders did Newton stand on?
- View more network posts →