I obtained my PhD in machine learning at KU Leuven (Summa Cum Laude). My research emphasized predictive modelling with uncertainty and automation of the learning process. I am not married to a particular software platform or language, though my day-to-day weapon of choice is Python.
I can be contacted at $(echo oxmqeqzy?symux#oay | tr ?a-z# @o-za-n.)
- Cross Validated 16.5k 16.5k 11 gold badge4444 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 14.8k 14.8k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Academia 8k 8k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 351 351 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Data Science 281 281 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 973 What is a "cache-friendly" code?
- 153 Is Obama's JAMA paper OK?
- 123 Why do many talented scientists write horrible software?
- 91 Why the sudden fascination with tensors?
- 70 Linear kernel and non-linear kernel for support vector machine?
- 63 What's a novel way to say "all errors are my own"?
- 62 How can a professor who has signed The "Cost of Knowledge" pledge review papers without having to recant?
- View more network posts →